Landscape Soil Developments and Trends
10th June 9am - 12.30pm
Ryde School of Horticulture
Keep abreast of the new trends in soils.
Things have changed !
* How Soils are now being specified and tested
* Lightweight soil and greenwall soil developments and differences
* The new Australian Standard 4419 Landscape Soils Standard - What are the changes and how will it affect our industry
* Classification of sports field performance and soil requirements
* A new simplified soil specification booklet+ "short form specs"
* A new and innovative tree soil volume simulator incorporating shared root zones and including surrounding site soil
Simon Leake - Principle Soil Scientist - SESL Australia
Elke Haege - elke Landscape Architect + Consulting Arborist
Elke and Simon are the authors of CSIRO Publising
"Soil for Landscape Development: Selection, Specification and Validation"
Soil producers : ANL and Benedicts will also discuss what they are experiencing with the latest soil trends, good and poor project implementation examples
Register via the AIH website
Registered Horticulturist $88
Non Members $110
Student /Retired Members $55
Event Organiser : Chris Poulton